Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The reason

Do you know why I will never be a size 3?  Do you know why I will never weigh 120 pounds?  Do you know why I was so overweight in high school?  Do you know why dieting is so hard?

Here is the reason...

I love to cook.



And when I say love, I really mean adore.  Some people might even go as far to say obsessed.  If that is what they think.... well, they are probably true.

When Ryan and I were dating, his father gave me a wonderful opportunity.  He let me cook for him every Tuesday night... on his dime.  That means I could buy whatever I wanted at the grocery store and he would pay for it.

And guess what?  We still have this little system going on and I look forward to it every week.

Would you like to hear some of the things I have made?  Of course you would....

Autumn Torte Rustica
Tres Leche Cake
Tomato Dill Soup
Lobster Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Bearnaise Sauce
Chicken with Lemon Sage Sauce
Banana Cream Pie
Sausage Stuffed Pumpkin
Chicken in Basil Cream
Honey Lemon Salmon
Chicken Piccata Pasta Toss
Sweet "N" Tangy Carrots
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Eggnog Custard Pie
White Chocolate Creme Brûlée
Carmel Chocolate Trifle
Garlic Cheese Bread
Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells

And this is not even a third of the delicious items I have served up!  I have so much fun looking up different recipes and trying new things.  I make sure that the menu is always tasty and... it is.

Maybe one day you will get lucky and I will invite you all over for a "Tuesday Night" dinner.  ;)



      

1 comment:

  1. One of the many benefits of being Cynthia's best friend? I always have a happy tummy:)

    ReplyDelete