Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

9 things

Here are 9 things you might not know about me...

  1. I hate using a pencil.  I will only use a mechanical pencil... if I have to.  
  2. When watching a sporting event, I hate it when the score is not an even number.  I get panicked until someone scores and it's fixed. 
  3. I can't have my maple syrup touch my eggs and bacon so I use two plates.  
  4. The volume on the T.V. has to be an even number. 
  5. I have to have my feet wrapped in a blanket to sleep.
  6. I love to get on Fandango and watch movie trailers for all the new and upcoming movies.  I will watch random trailers for movies that are 6 months away from coming out.  
  7. I am 3 years older than Ryan. 
  8. I have lived in Utah my whole life. 
  9. I rather do laundry, dishes and any other house work than clean the bathroom.  


Here are 9 things you might not know about Ryan...

  1. He loves to decorate the house with me.  
  2. He drinks at least one glass of chocolate milk a day.  
  3. He also has to sleep with his feet wrapped in a blanket (we were sooo meant to be together).
  4. He is planning on attending law school.  
  5. He is more baby hungry than I am.  Don't tell him I said that... ;) 
  6. He hates the flavor of mint which causes him to hate brushing his teeth.  
  7. He sings and plays the guitar very well.  
  8. He is not, in any form, a morning person.
  9. He labels his favorite pens and pencils so no one will take them.  

Now you know a little bit more about us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment