Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Big Difference

I am sure that many of you know, but just in case you haven't noticed my last name change, I am now married.

Crazy huh?  I never would have believed it myself except, I was there and I witnessed it first hand.  ;)  Many of you might ask, is marriage that big of a difference from being single?

Yes.

Here are the biggest differences:
- I no longer seem to be able to stay up past 11pm.
- My late night Walmart runs are at 9pm instead of 1am.
- Someone else can see my bank account and see all the money I spend at Michaels Craft.
- Even though it's winter, I still have to shave.  Ugh.  
- I have to pack two lunches everyday, not just one.
- There are now some chocolate items on my grocery list (I don't like chocolate).
- I have the privilege of going to the bathroom with the door wide open.
- I get hassled daily about when I am going to have a baby.
- I don't cry when I hear break up songs on the radio.
- I have one roommate instead of five.
- If I don't clean up my house, my mother won't either.
- Friday night dates consist of staying home and watching a movie.
- You tell your friends all those things like "You'll get married when you least expect it."
- Coupons help the budget for the month go a little longer.

and the biggest difference....

I get to spend everyday with my best friend who loves me just as much as I love him.  That is the best part about it all.  

Welcome to our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! Amen! Funny how that comes out of nowhere hey! Glad you guys are doing so well! Happy married life! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete