Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pay It Forward

Have you seen this movie?

Don't see it.

It's awful!!  Want to know why?  Because this little boy tries to change the world.  He comes up with a plan to drastically help 3 people.  Then those 3 people have to "pay it forward" and each help three people themselves.  Then when it starts to take off, more and more people will have to pay it forward and it will be a chain reaction.  A movement to change the world.  Sounds like a good movie, right?!

Wrong.

Here is the spoiler alert: The little boy (who started the "pay it forward" movement) dies trying to save his friend from being beat up by a gang.  He is stabbed and ends up dying in the hospital.  Can you believe it?!

I sobbed.

And sobbed.

And sobbed.

Then sobbed some more.

Ryan had no idea the kind of girl he married until he saw me break down over a movie.  A movie for heavens sake.

But I sobbed and I am still upset about this darn movie.

So to save the rest of you from a nervous break down and risk being seen as a lunatic for getting so emotional over a movie.  Don't watch this one.

It's not worth the puffy eyes.  Trust me.

Oh and FYI.... I also have been known to cry (and when I say cry, I mean sob) over Star Wars, Fox and The Hound, Karate Kid, and many others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment