Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Born this way



No.... I am not going to blog about the Lady Gaga song "Born this way".  

I am no where near to being a Lady Gaga fan.  But... that is besides the point. 

Lately I have been thinking about my life.  And I have come to the conclusion that I was born to be a wife.  It is truly my calling in life.  I love it.  I love making dinner every night, I love decorating the house, I love doing little things for my husband, I love cleaning our house, I love making crafts to display, I love grocery shopping, and the list goes on and on.  

Everything that a wife is traditionally "supposed" to do.... I love it.  No lie.

Other things in life, I don't enjoy so much.  Good example... homework.  And please notice that it doesn't really have to do with being a wife.  ;) 

Basically, I was born this way.   I was born to be a wife.  I am glad I get to do it 24/7.  

P.S.  For those of you who believe I am in the "honeymoon stage", we will do a follow up post in one year from now.  That way you can still see that I am still the perfect wife. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment