Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Shout-out


I’d like to give a shout-out to one of my favorite people.

This special person and I went to the same college right out of high school.
This person loves sushi almost as much as me.
This person and I love Josh Groban.   
This person and I share the same birthday month. 
This person is the only member of my family that reads my blog…

This person is my brother Tyler!

I would just like him to know how much I love him and admire his determination to do good.  He keeps our family glued together and is always making sure that we spend a lot of time together as a family.  He is very selfless and is constantly looking for ways to serve others around him.  I am grateful that he is my little brother.  Our family would not be complete without his kind and loving spirit.

He has been up at school in Logan but he just moved back home this week!!!! Yahoo!  

Love you Tyler!   

No comments:

Post a Comment