Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Post Share

My brother Tyler wrote this post on his blog and I need to share it with you all, it is just too good to pass up...  

Family Look Alikes
http://taphelps-cestmavie.blogspot.com/

Bob Parr from the Incredibles driving his tiny blue car from home work reminds me of my Dad! He drives a little blue car and takes up most of the car!




Anne Frank. Most of my mom's pictures when she was younger were in black in white. Trust me when I say my mom may be a descendant of Anne Frank!






Kari the Babysitter! Lanky with a ponytail, braces, and some of her Mannerisms remind us of our Poody!!!












Dewy from Malcom in the Middle. My first Grade Picture and this picture right here are practically identical!



Both Shia Labeouf and Michael love rocking the Jew Fro!  






I had to get help with Cynthia's because I couldn't figure out a look alike for her! This one of Tiffani Thiessen is pretty good not gunna like!













My Brother in law Ryan's look alike has to be Joseph Smith! Pretty cool I'd have to say!






Chris Evans from Captain America and so many other movies reminds me of my brother in law Brandon! Vanessa Agreed!







I watched Sword and the Stone the other day and could not figure out who these two squirrels reminded me of! I figured it out! :) My Grandparents from France! My Grandma has a lot of Spunk and Energy where as my grandpa likes to keep things simple. I laughed when I finally figured it out!



That's my family in a nut shell!

No comments:

Post a Comment