Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lunch dates


Today I asked some family and friends, “If you could have lunch with any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?”

Here are some of the responses I got back...

“Jesus. Cause you have to answer Jesus to a question like that. Celebrity… probably Michael Buble. He or Warren Buffet.  I would ask him to give me a job.”
“Hitler. I’d want to see what was going on in his corrupt mind.”  (Seriously didn’t see that one coming…) 

“Marie Antoinette, Elizabeth I, Kate Middleton, Jane Austen, Emma Thompson, and Jennifer Lawrence. Just a few ;).”

"Emma Watson.  She's freakin' good looking"

“I would eat breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn”
“Joseph Smith because I want to hear him tell me the story of the first vision. Or Abraham Lincoln because he is the bomb.”

“He says Jimmy Stewart because he has heard that he is a nice person. Me probably Jack Johnson because I would love to know some of the stories behind the things he writes.  Plus, I think he should be a Mormon so I would give him a BOM as well.”

“Audrey Hepburn and Princess Diana.  I think they are amazing women. We don’t see too many amazing women like that in the public eye these days.”

“Grace Kelly or Jackie Kennedy.  Both are so amazing, influential, and interesting”
“Probably Alma. I have a lot of questions for him.”

“I would go to lunch with Walt Disney.  I want to know the man behind the mouse.  I also want to know if he likes the Disney that is here today.”

“Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, or Audrey Hepburn.  Their names say it all!!!!”
Aren't some of these answers funny?  I laughed when I got some of these responses back.

Now you must all be wondering, "Who would you chose Cynthia?"

Well, I am not telling... just yet...    

However, the first person to comment and guess the person correctly will get a delicious dessert, delivered and made by me.  If you live out of the state, other arrangements might have to be made. :) 

I will give you one hint... none of the people mentioned above would be my lunch date.  

Oh and make sure you only guess one person.   I will announce the winner tomorrow evening in an another blog post…

Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Lucille Ball! Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course?! Lucille Ball. Tyler beat me to the punch though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew this one before you even asked it! lucille ball!! I'm excited for that dessert!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say me after I get on a certain reality show!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both James and I thought lucille ball. I'm pregnant and I need some good dessert sent this way.... If we are right... I guess.

    ReplyDelete