Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Big Apple


I want to move to New York City.  

The big apple.  The city that never sleeps.  The melting pot.  The metropolis. 
Each time I have visited this city, I have become absolutely enchanted. 

It truly speaks to me. 

Would I want to live there permanently?  Heaven’s no. 

But… do I dream of living there for a few years?  Yes. Definitely.   

Don’t get me wrong, I love Utah.  It is a wonderful place to live and raise a family.  However, I have lived here my whole life and I am kinda itchin’ for a change. 

A change of pace, lifestyle, and surroundings.
I think skyscrapers and studio apartments would do that for me, don’t you think?

While I was at work this week I looked up some apartments and job opportunities in Manhattan.  Because, believe it or not, if Ryan gets accepted to NYU, it might be our home for three years. 

Who knows though... 

Plans can change all the time.  

But a girl can dream, can’t she?

No comments:

Post a Comment