Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

25 Weeks



In 25 weeks  Ryan and I will be going to France.  Not just France but Paris, the city that I love and absolutely adore.  After Paris, we are taking a train to my Grandparents house in the small village of Luc sur Orbieu located southern France.  There we will spend two weeks and head to Spain to visit and take a flight back home.   

Sounds great right?  It is going to be great… that is if I can lose all this weight I have seemed to have accumulated while being married. 

I can’t even blame my weight on being pregnant because I am not pregnant nor have I been.   

What is my excuse for all this weight?!?!

Is there a statistic for the weight you gain in your first year of marriage?  I would like to see it.  We have all heard of the freshman fifteen.  Is there like a honeymooners hundred?  Newlywed ninety? 

Okay, in all seriousness I have not gained that much weight (I have only gained 25-30lbs) but still I have gained too much for comfort at this point.

So, my goal?  I have 25 weeks to lose 50 pounds and I know I can do it.  That will put me at the lowest weight I have ever been in my entire life (aside from what I weighed in kindergarten). 

Plus, I have lost 100 pounds before so I know I can do it. 

Anybody with me? 

1 comment: