Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chopped


If I were to say, “You have been chopped.”

Does that mean anything to you?  Do you even know what I am referring to? 

If you know what I am talking about, you and I have just bonded on another level of friendship.

Seriously. 

I am obsessed with the show Chopped.  I record every episode and rerun that I can find. 
It basically drives Ryan crazy with how many shows I make him watch with me.  (Secretly, I think he really enjoys watching it even though he makes a big fuss when I turn it on).

I wish I could compete on this show.  But alas, I am only a measly little cook that can only dream about being star chef.  Sigh. 

I do have to say that when the mystery ingredients are revealed, I try to decide what I would whip up then one of the chefs has the same idea as mine and does it.  I think I would make a mean competitor if I were on the show!

Anyway, enough blabbing on and on.  I am really grateful that Ryan puts up with me and watches Chopped.  Little does he know that it means a lot to me. 

Oh and one of these days I am going to have Ryan pick four random ingredients from my kitchen and I am going to make dinner from those items.  Stay tuned…  I will be sure to blog about how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment